Monday, May 8, 2017

Early Preparation

When their chores were done, Lucia, Fransisco and Jacinta often went to play. 
In 1916, an Angel appeared three times to the children to prepare them for the Apparation of the Virgin Mary. 

The first time in the spring of 1916 the Angel introduced himself as the Angel of Peace and taught them the prayer,
"My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You. I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You."

The children told their parents about a beautiful young boy who came to them. But the parents did not believe them. 

In the summer of 1916, the Angel of Peace appeared saying to the Children, "I am the Guardian Angel of Portugal. Offer all that you do, to the Most High, as prayers and sacrifices."

The third time the Angel appeared he offered communion to them and prayed,
"Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I adore you profoundly, and offer you the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the Tabernacles in the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference with which He is offended. And through the infinite merits of his Most Sacred Heart and of the Immacuate Heart of Mary, I beg conversion of poor sinners." 




No comments:

Post a Comment